What is this?



This is a blog where I'll be writing up any dreams I feel I'm awake enough to write about. I may even do some analysis.

Treat this as a Dream Diary, basically.

Friday 7 July 2017

6th of July 17 - The Glitch Law

I’m in an office, though I believe I’m also in a forested islandy area. I’m trying to sort masses of clutter from the floors and desks. I am completely alone, and yet at times it feels like there are people with me. It feels like I live here, migrating from island to island. There is a lot of office type clutter.

I’m aware that there is some form of game being played that I am a part of. I believe it involves magic, and I know I need power of some sorts.

A co-worker meanwhile sets up a ritual, a darkened parchment covered in symbols arranged in a circle surrounding a single character, which begins to glow red. I am aware of this happening, though I am not physically present. I know that this is the beginnings of magic, and that I must leave to attain it.

I head forward, out of the forest, onto a small grassy area leading up to a road. This is a populated area, there are cars, houses, though nobody is around. I turn a corner, heading uphill. It seems like I’m heading towards a more central location in this town/city.

I continue up, heading to a group of older buildings, possibly over a hundred years old, but clearly modern inside, (you can tell by the blinds through the windows, they seem like offices mostly). One of them has it’s windows clear, and is lit up. It is getting dark outside.

Inside this building I have spotted are a few popular anime characters, adorning the walls in poster form (I recognise One Piece). I get inside and realise it’s a tattoo parlour, though I don’t know how as the front seems to be a music shop.

I head to the counter, and wait to be served. It's very busy, and none of the servers are free. Eventually I am spotted by an extremely laid back guy, though at first he seems very reluctant to see me. I am here to get a tattoo, and I know this guy can help me, though I want to ensure I go through the process properly.

I flounder a bit, I’m not sure how to go about asking for what I need, so I offer him some of the hot food I've apparently brought with me. It appears to be some sort of pastry covering chicken (chicken lattice?). He asks me if I know ‘The Glitch Law’. I respond that I don’t, and so he tells me. “The Aboriginals of Australia say that each time they have a child, it is less and less a representation of them.”

I’m not really sure what to say to that, nor why he told me, so we dig into the chicken. As I’m eating it though, I check a piece and there are purple splodges all over the chicken. I tell the tattoo artist he can't eat it (for obvious reasons). He still does though and says it tastes great.

No comments:

Post a Comment