What is this?



This is a blog where I'll be writing up any dreams I feel I'm awake enough to write about. I may even do some analysis.

Treat this as a Dream Diary, basically.

Friday 5 July 2019

5th July 19 - Plan

I'm in a convenience store. I say convenience store instead of the UK equivalent because it feels rather American in here, though I'm not sure it is. It's clean and bright, and I think it might be night outside. I'm looking at snacks, though I'm not intending to buy any.

A clerk comes over, he's a friend of mine IRL (H), though I think we only have a passing level of familiarity here. He asks if he can help me with anything, and I respond by suggesting I'm looking for something that I know I won't find here - flaming hot monster munch. He starts looking over the crisps and the chocolate and he's like 'well we don't have them but here are some similar options', but I'm quick to suggest that they're all not good enough.

Another clerk comes over that I feel I know in a similar manner to the first. It's Henry Rollins IRL though. He suggests we just recreate the flavour by using alternative methods, pointing out that a bar of orange chocolate will get the job done. I don't like this allegedly very sensible suggestion and try to pass it off again.

It's worth nothing that there are three staff and myself in the store. Henry, H, and someone else that I haven't interacted with. Henry goes to the far side of the store and indicates to H that it's time for the plan. I'm walloped to the floor by some seriously heavy metal poles, dropped from across the store. The same then happens to a surprised H, before Henry leaves and the shop explodes.

I'm fine, H is not. The plan was to use me to have a corpse in a dead shop, but Henry and I decided to stage my demise and have H be the sacrificial pawn instead. Somehow, despite being struck by some heavy metal and then being in a store that explodes, I'm perfectly fine. I head outside and walk down the road, and start watching a TV from a nearby store (in another weirdly American fashion).
Henry has sent a terrorist-like video to the media which is now being played. He's claiming responsibility for the bombing whilst lying down on a bed with no top on, his legs flat but his torso held up by planting his arms. 'Stage one of the plan is complete,' I think.

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment