What is this?



This is a blog where I'll be writing up any dreams I feel I'm awake enough to write about. I may even do some analysis.

Treat this as a Dream Diary, basically.

Monday 10 June 2019

10th June 19 - Vine

I am some sort of superhero. Or at least I'm someone who has powers. I don't currently understand the nature of these powers, only that I have them.

I'm in some sort of castle I believe, it's dark, perhaps nighttime. There are vines settling into the cracks of the blue grey stone, it all seems very old. I'm aware of some sort of recent meeting having taken place in a room nearby. People with powers?

I think I know some of them, and decide to play a prank on them. I don't actually know what the prank was, only that I left very quickly, to give myself room to escape.

I fly quickly across the city, before landing in a suburban alleyway some distance away. I'm aware that two people will likely be on my trail, and that it's best to get a move on, or delay them somehow. The alleyway is covered in plants, I realise this is where I can put my powers to use. I start manipulating the vines and I think I laid some sort of trap or obstacle with them.

My base of round the corner. It's a nondescript officey type building a few stories high. The downstairs is split between a recreation area and an arts studio, which is where I head. A colleague/friend of mine is teaching a group of children painting skills here. I interrupt to ask her for the chances of being caught amongst other things.

I believe she has either a precognition power or a probability one, she tells me that things don't look great.

I dash across the building into the recreation area. My team are lounging around on sofas and having a chill time. I explain the situation and we scurry upstairs. To hide perhaps?

The two females catch up though, and things don't look good. They can fly, and I'm pretty sure they're hella strong too. It turns out that they were pretty impressed with the prank I pulled, and they actually just want to hang out at my place and play the Buffy the Vampire Slayer boardgame.

One member of my team (J) knows there are mysterious secrets associated with the game. He starts puzzling over them. There is a grainy picture on the box of a young girl, apparently nobody knows who she is and that is spooky.

Whilst the boardgame analysis is going on I sneak back outside and enter a superpowered brawl. I beat someone and manage to convert them to my side (strange grey outfit, glowing white with ghostly wings) , I hand them a giant sword and this person's former allies are shooketh.

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment