What is this?



This is a blog where I'll be writing up any dreams I feel I'm awake enough to write about. I may even do some analysis.

Treat this as a Dream Diary, basically.

Sunday 16 June 2019

15th June 19 - Pep

I was attending a football match, Manchester City versus some unknown team. I was on the sidelines, presumably a member of the managers staff. The match was being played at a training ground, or some sort of astro-turf laid location. Not many people were in the crowd, but the manager gave me the impression that the game was still very important.

In fact, Pep is very agitated. Things aren't going our way in game, refereeing decisions mostly, and Pep starts complaining. He elaborates that the game is so silent because our fans have been told they cannot cheer as it was providing us with too much of an advantage. I decide to get out of here, but I believe I took something important with me when I left.

I make my way out onto the road outside and immediately realise I am being pursued. It's a lovely day, not many clouds, rather warm. Not much traffic, but I'm aware I need to get away from this location fast, no time to enjoy the day. Something tells me that those pursuing me are agents of Alex Ferguson, they're driving FBI style black SUVs, and I can tell getting away won't be easy.

I don't recall much of the chase, but I managed to give them the slip, ending up in a research lab, perhaps military owned. It's dark, just being illuminated by the blue light coming from various computer screens.

I wake up.

I start writing the details of my dream into my phone, so that I can start writing my dream journal later. I've surprised myself by remembering so much, it hasn't gone well the last two nights. I write for a long while and then head downstairs.

My cousin (R) is waiting for me there. He has a bag full of old XBOX 360 games, one of them is a Man City footballing game. Of course, the dream I had last night was probably because of this game. He asks me if I want to buy it off him, but there is no way I would. I don't have a console for starters, but it's just not a good game. He looks let down, I think he is struggling for money. I tell him to sell it at CEX but he's of the opinion that they won't offer him anywhere near enough money for it. Which is fair enough.

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment