What is this?



This is a blog where I'll be writing up any dreams I feel I'm awake enough to write about. I may even do some analysis.

Treat this as a Dream Diary, basically.

Monday 24 June 2019

23rd June 19 - Coral

I am in a factory, a large brick structure with a three-story ceiling and metal pipes of varying sizes lining the walls. The floor-space is filled with desks, which are in turn filled with staff doing various officey jobs. I am walking around, I believe that I work here.

A lady calls me over from a few desks away, and I head over. She requires my expertise, which is not surprising to me. What is surprising, is that what she needs help with is analysing a weird crystal. It is shaped like a large slice of pizza, but is white with colourful inclusions. I realise that it is an ocean formation, something similar to coral but not. A long time ago there were strange living carpets on the ocean floor, these crystallised over many years to end up as these very pretty pizza slices.

I'm aware of some kind of commotion outside, and so I leave the factory-warehouse. It's a dreary cold day, drizzling from a dark overcast sky. The factory-warehouse building looks to be on a grassy hill, nothing else in sight. I continue up the hill to discover that it ends in a cliff overlooking a mildly tumultuous sea.

I am aware of various entities in the sea. One is heading towards another, and I can tell that the trouble is between them. I feel like some kind of law enforcement, but maybe a paranormal oceanic division version. The two entities have humanoid bodies, but I don't believe either are human. I am also aware of more of the living carpet in the sea, and feel like I would rather be fishing them up. Instead, I fish up the two entities as they reach each other.

I pull them onto land, they both seem male and angry. One has grey loose pants and a naked upper torso, long brown hair streaming next to a dour face. The other is featureless, or at least I can't recall what he looks like. The blank man walks away, and I ask the dour man what the problem is. I get the feeling immediately that this guy is also in some sort of ocean paranormal law enforcement type job, though I don't know him.

He tells me that the guy walking away has made a blood sacrifice on an altar, though to who or what he doesn't know. We start walking hurriedly towards the blank man to get further information.

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment